Volunteer Opportunities at WLACL
Volunteering is about giving your time, energy and skills to something that matters to you. Whether you are supporting a cause, or helping your community, when you volunteer you consciously choose to make a difference.
Examples of things you can volunteer your time for at WLACL include supporting individuals at a recreation or leisure event, assisting with fund raising activities or participating in a work experience/practicum.
To learn more about volunteer opportunities at WLACL, please contact Ian McLaughlin:
Benefits of Volunteering
- Learning or developing a new skill
- Being part of your community
- Boosting your career options
- Provides a sense of purpose
- Gaining a sense of achievement
- Brings fun and fulfillment
- Developing new interests
- Increasing valuable life experience
- Meeting new people
- Making lasting friendships
- Inspiring others